How to Make and Cancel an Appointment
Book face-to-face or remote appointments with your GP, nurse or clinician at a time that suits you.
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve earnt.
Problems booking online appointments?
Use the Patient Access Support Centre before you call us.
Book an Appointment
- If you need a same day appointment please ring from 08:00am.
- Otherwise, phone after 10:00 am. Appointments can be booked on the day, 48 hours in advance and up to two weeks in advance.
- People with urgent medical problems are dealt with as soon as possible.
- Some appointments can be booked on the internet: If you would like to know more about this, please email us or ask at reception.
- Please click the link for more information regarding how to access medical input.
Please be thoughtful when booking your appointments and if you are unable to attend please contact the surgery so we may be able to release the appointment.
There are occasions when patients need to be assessed by a doctor which might involve intimate examinations. This Practice is committed to putting patients at ease whenever possible, and if you wish a chaperone to be present during your examination please do not hesitate to ask the doctor.
This also applies for telephone and video consultations. Please let the doctor or nurse know if you would like a chaperone to be present during your telephone or video consultation.
If you have an urgent problem or a simple medical query that can be dealt with on the phone,ring before 10:30am. A receptionist will take a detailed message and a doctor will call you back. Please give a landline telephone number where possible.
Please note that all telephone calls are recorded.
Weekend & Late Evening Appointments
For patients who require appointments outside business hours, the surgery is now offering the following appointments:
- Various weekday evening appointments 6:30pm to 9:00pm
- Various weekend appointments
These include appointments with doctors, nurses and healthcare assistants.
Please be considerate when booking these appointments.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.